Coordinator for Women’s Ministry Events & Publicity (25 hrs/wk) (Part-time)
Senior Director of Women's Ministry
PCPC MissionTo extend the transforming presence of the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ in Dallas and to the world.
Purpose of Job
The primary purpose of this job is to facilitate and manage the promotion of all things having to do with Women’s Ministries for the purpose of enhancing Christ being made known and the discipleship of women in our church. This position works with every department to coordinate resources and project management of women’s events. Facilitates workflow, promotion, resources, and volunteers for events. Works through both church staff and volunteers to coordinate work efforts with assigned accountability for achieving results.
Alignment with Mission and Vision
By coordinating, planning, executing, and publicizing events, this position seeks to connect women of all ages through discipleship in small and large groups and on a one-on-one basis. A strong emphasis is encouraging women to sign up for Bible studies and to foster relationships within events and studies and to equip them to go out and invite others to PCPC women’s events and share Christ with others.
Individual Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate all aspects of planning and fully execute events and publicity for Women’s Ministries.
- Work with the Senior Director of Women’s Ministries, Coordinator, & Discipler of Women’s Ministry, and with the Senior Administrative Assistant for Women’s Ministry, as well as the PCPC Communications Department and Facilities Department, to promote and publicize the ministry.
- Recruit and develop teams of volunteers to facilitate women’s events.
- Schedule and plan for the needs of speakers.
- Assist in developing means for women to take the next steps in their church involvement.
Education and Experienced Preferred
College degree preferred. Five years of administration or related work experience is required, including project management, ministry coordination, event planning, and promotion. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Ministry Platform Database preferred. Work requires a project management approach and resourcefulness for simultaneous projects. PCPC membership is preferred.
Qualifications - Competencies
- Able to meet with women and initiate announcements to groups promoting our events with warmth and enthusiasm.
- Must possess excellent people and communication skills, be engaging, highly relational, extremely intuitive, decisive, and competent.
- Must possess a servant’s heart. Must exercise wisdom and humility with a joyful heart for ministry.
- Demonstrates Initiative – Is a self-starter; generates new ideas to improve ministry area(s); anticipates problems and follows through with supporting action without being prompted.
- Judgment & Objectivity – Able to assess situations accurately and make a confident and knowledgeable decision in the absence of the immediate supervisor; able to recognize and forecast challenges and/or problems; have the ability to make decisions on a systematic review of relevant facts and information; elevates concerns or problems to immediate supervisor when necessary; able to see issues from multiple perspectives and prioritize tasks and/or actions accordingly.
- Management of Resources – Accurately estimates resources and time required to complete tasks and/or projects; identifies and secures resources needed to complete tasks and initiatives; makes efficient use of resources; able to work effectively and manage resources with limited or partial information; keep immediate supervisor well informed regarding management of resources and/or problems that arise.
- Coordinates Ministry & Project Activities– Keeps current on project status; makes sure people are aware of project status and what they need to do to keep things moving; redirects project resources and activities to overcome setbacks; elevates project concerns to immediate supervisor. Plans, directs, organizes, and coordinates resources for activities, processes, projects, and/or events for the ministry area; guides projects to completion.
How to apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to
email@example.com. Please note the job for which you are applying in the email. Thank you.